Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I AM The World's Greatest Procrastinator!!!!!!

OK I'll finish packing after I post this thingy I yanked from Freak Magnet.

You can only use ONE WORD to answer
No explanations


1. Yourself: Good-hearted
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: Wonderful
3. Your hair: Nappy
4. Your mother: Friend
5. Your Father: Rock
6. Your Favorite Item: Computer
7. Your dream last night: Puzzling
8. Your Favorite drink: Margarita
9. Your Dream Car: Expensive
10. The room you are in: Bedroom
11. Your Ex's: DICKTARDS
12. Your fear: Bankruptcy
13. What you want to be in 10 years: Grandchild-less
14. Who you hung out with last night: Ralph
15. What You're Not: Materialistc
16. Muffins: Chocolate
17: One of Your Wish List Items: VACATION
18: Time: Vanishes
19. The Last Thing You Did: Pack
20. What You Are Wearing: SHORTS!
21. Your Favorite Weather: Fall
22. Your Favorite Book: Absorbing
23. The last thing you ate: Oatmeal
24. Your Life: Non-stop
25. Your Mood: Anxious
26. Your friend: Unconditional
27. What are you thinking about right now: Traveling
28. Your car: Cute
29. What are you doing at the moment: This
30. Your summer: Sweltering {:-(
31. Your relationship status: Married
32. What is on your tv: Photos
33. What is the weather like: Brisk!
34. When is the last time you laughed: Today

[Who the hell ends a survey with an odd # of questions!?!?!?!?! >:-(~ ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home