Duck & Cover!
GAWD this is turning out to be the LONGEST week ever. And my mood isn't helping much, although since the last fight, I've kept to myself during this most trecherous time. Ativan is a wunnerful drug is all I can say.
I pulled the last post. I got some snears for it. I also did some more reading and turned out that unless you're like GOD and you write "GOD'S BLOG" - no one's going to click your links, ergo, not worth it. Sheesh - it was jsut a crummy question.
I have to work tomorrow. Wonder if they're gonna throw me the little obligatory birthday party that everyone else gets (unless it's their day off)? Hey I guess it's better than nothing.
I've been stressing today over not having any cash. I added up the bills today cuz we be gettin' paid Friday and we are flat busted, basically. I finally got caught up on all of the utility deposits, but I've still got to pay $95/mo for my dental work, the car payment's due, the phone bill is over $100/mo now with theDSL and the long distance phone calls...Ralph and I both still have family that refuse to e-mail or don't even have e-mail. I mean our paychecks will cover the bills but that's all. I've given up most that we can...looks like cable and or the internet is next. *sigh* But everyone tells me that it's worth it cuz we own land. I am waiting for that pearl of wisdom to start sticking for me. I am also waiting to win more than $1 on the Arizona Lottery. I play - but that's all I ever win. Grrr...
I know I am supposed to be thankful for what I have, but just once I want to spoil the people I love with thigns they need or deserve for Christmas. And I know most of you are thinking that it's not the material things that count, but it is the thought and the thought that I have is that I want to make some of the people I love's lives better and easier. That's all. I can be quite the worry-wart when I put my mind to it and tonight is one of those nights. I mean I know this SHOULD all work out in the end, but for now - being broke SUCKS. Especially at Christmas.
I'll let you know when I win the BIG lottery jackpot.







2 Comments:
Tell those hill people to call you, not the other way around. And if they don't like that then they don't talk to the kids. My family pulled that crap about how we had to call because they never knew when we were home. Psssh whatever, it's long distance beyotchs. I ain't calling you. Anyway. Girl I'm broke too, I feel your pain. Looks like Jason ain't getting anything for Christmas. Sad thing.
MJW: We try to go back and forth on the calls, but sometimes it's just easier when we call...I am not bitching about talking to family - just the outrageous rates for landline phone calls. Can't disconnect the phone @ home tho - the DSL runs on it! *WAH!*
Liquid: Yeah there are still a FEW of us good people left in the world. ;-) Our salaries cover monthly expenses & living & all...we just didn't save well after purchasing the house this summer and now Xmas is what's feeling the weight of the empty bank account. :( Oh well...live and learn.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home