Wednesday, December 20, 2006
OK OK OK...I have had THE DAY from hell with the exception of the hour I spent on here after lunch. Always nice to catch up with my crew.
But -alas - here's the rant:
My MIL sent back the Xmas gifts I had shipped to her house on accident. I got that all cleared up - they will return on 12/27.
My husband did SOMETHING to the trunk of my car ( a 2001 Ford Focus "econo-box") and now it's jammed shut, stuck, whatever you wanna call it. I swear we cannot just pack and go to WV w/o incident. It never fails. So now I've got to figure out HOW we are going to fit 4 people, 4 suitcases, 2 carry ons and 2 backpacks into that car to make the 110 mile drive to the airport tomorrow? I am sure there's a partridge in a pear tree in there SOMEWHERE....*sigh*. My kingdom for a crowbar!
And something else that just got under my skin: Why in THE HELL are there SO MANY blogs on this site that are in a language that I can't read!? I try to browse using the "NEXT BLOG" button in the upper right hand corner and it always comes up with some Arabic, Sanskrit, Swahili shit I can't read!? WTF?? And it pisses me off even more when there's funny photos, because I was to know WHAT is so funny and WHY the author thinks it's funny. Why can't blog spot categorize languages in these things??? Other websites do it! ARG! Oh and don't get me wrong, it's not like I am asking for segregation or anything RACIAL - just put the English blogs in one place, the Spanish blogs in another place and the French in another and so on and so on. They are too hard to browse! I end up just reading other people's blogs from comments I see on my friends blogs and so forth and it feels LIMITING and CONFINING!
I need a drink...make that a double. *sigh* {:-S
I'll see you all when I hit Upper Appalachia.







1 Comments:
Hey hon!
Safe travels to West VA. As I was reading this I thought of a line from Christmas vacation....Ellen Griswald said: "It's Christmas and we're all miserable."
Love ya my dear. Have fun!! Remember--it's for the girls! *smooches*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home