Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ironically, this is HILARIOUS!

What crazy thing will be your demise?
A walnut that you drew a face on
... (why?)
Because you tried to use it as a weapon when you robbed the Dairy Queen
'What" crazy thing will be your demise?' at QuizGalaxy.com



And if you've been in my life for a LONG TIME, you know that DQ and I go WAAAAAYYYYY back. I've even been having weirdo dreams lately about trying to run a store again and having NO LUCK or a crappy crew or WHATEVER...the Dairy Queen dreams frighten me..... (:-{

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home