Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Like Sands Through The Hour Glass....


I get a call this evening. My manager, Pam, wants me to work longer hours tomorrow and then on Sunday when I am supposed to be off. I ask her "Why?" and she proceeds to tell me that "Popcorn Fart" got fired today.
I hope Pam knows this means war. "Popcorn Fart" isn't going to go out with out layin' down some drama, I'm sure of it. Even Teh Mexican says he doesn't know exactly why PF got fired, which I refuse to believe.
DAY-UMM!...I take a day off to spend with my family and all THIS has to happen. Whaddafuxup with dat? I just have to wonder if I shouldn't be getting out my RESUME` and polishing it up? Because eventually, the people who've said "BYE BYE" since Dec 15th have positions waiting for them when Merry Rot #2 opens in June. I don't know how that is, but this is what The Rumor Mill is churning out at this time.
It just gets old. You know I only have had ONE JOB in my life where there wasn't a buncha "He Said, She Said," backstabbing, mud-slinging and name calling. I don't know WHY this is? Is it because some people are jealous of others? Is it because people have personal vendettas? Is it because people can't handle change and new policies? I think it's a mix of EVERYTHING, and personally, I feel that it people kept their effin' noses in their own business, this shit COULD be obsolete. Especially where I work. We're all there to SERVE. THE. GUEST. End of story. Wild Bill & Lonnie are the only ones I know not all up in the drama @ the hotel. The housekeepers do it, the laundry ladies do it, and the front desk clerks DAMN SURE do it. I just wish it would cease, if ever so slightly.
I think that's an amendment to my 2007 Resolutions I am going to add: Stop the insanity!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home