Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, January 19, 2007

A Match Made In Heaven...

I bought a new scale at the Wal Mart Thursday night.



It's really nice...digital display, so there's no wondering what number the dial is on and so forth. I wanted to buy the one I am selling through Avon right now, but, alas, I am NOT that rich PLUS I am selling Avon to MAZKE money, not spend it. So the $20 Wal Mart special will suffice.



We have a wonderful relationship so far: it snickers at me and tells me I'm "FAT" and I call it a "DAMNED LIAR."

(:-]

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, January 21, 2007 , Blogger Stormy said...

All scales lie! :-) Actually, I have given up chocolate and there's a difference. I'm not saying I ate bags and bags of it...but to just have it one time a week makes a difference.

I saw that scale in Avon and realized I have a decent one here. As long as the numbers keep dropping...we'll be good to go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home