Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ALL OF THE TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD CAN'T FIX THIS!


I have been working most of this morning trying to correct the improper paragraph format of my posts over the weekend. Short of RE-typing them, I can't fix it and the re-typing AIN'T happenin'. Bitches are TIRED these days!

I heard so much crap at work over the last 5 days. I CAN NOT believe ANY of what I hear with a clear conscience. I've just decided that if anything I hear is about me, then, I will take it up with Pat & Pam. Things feel weird at work right now...I can't explain it? All I know if that it vexes me to have uncertainty underlying in the source of *MY CASH FLOW*! Fix it, you two!

Don't make me hafta get out my resume this week and polish it up. I am perfectly happy where I am at.

Other than that, it's my day off, it's 1pm, and I am still in my jammies. Now if you'll excuse me, there's a film fest about to take place in my living room. Hasta la vista!

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, January 17, 2007 , Blogger Steven said...

Stay i jammies unitl 3.

Why not?

Get crazy. ;)

Steve~

 
At 8:32 PM, January 20, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

That's right Mr. Novak...for some reason, I can deal with the world and all that it throws at me while in the snuggly embrace of 100% cotton flannel! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home