
You know...we're officially 4 weeks into the year of Our Lord, 2007.
And ALREADY, I've FUCKED it up--FUBAR--SNAFU....but I am goin' down swingin' on this one, Folks.
Fri and Sat here are the Merry Rot have been H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS (P&P I HOPE you read this!!!) for me. I know WHY they've been that way, and there's not much I can do about it, except figure out a way to voice my opinions and feelings in a way that is neither too whiny and water-work laced nor too "postal", resulting in the people I now work with taking out restraining orders on me in the near future after I storm out of here. It's a hard line to tow right now. There's no sugar coating it. My sanity is not anywhere NEAR compromised Sun - Thurs; it's just those 2 weekend nights that are really getting under my skin.
And I am not trying to play arm-chair psychiatrist, but I've been reading up on a couple of things when I have an opportunity (BA-HAHAHA!) and it looks like there's a fair to good chance that I'm screwier than I AND my Dr. thought. I am going to have to consult with the Doc on this one though...after I paid that $108 invoice...but never fear: it's nothing that a good med adjustment and some MORE counseling can't help. I am not in danger of being locked up in a padded cell or anything...kind of hard to BLOG in crayon while you've got drool running down your chin....
And money is proving to be a BIG woe for me so far this year. I can't put my finger on why it's happening but we're just not faring very well on the financial front right now. I get the money, I pay the bills, and - OH LOOK! - all the money's gone again. And for those of you who have "money saving tips" for me - save your breath. I already pinch my pennies so hard that Abe Lincoln SCREAMS. And the bills we have are legit: mortgage, medical, insurances, car payments, utilities, gas, food...AND A COUPLE OF CREDIT CARDS. Yes, I use the Devil's Money. Sometimes life throws a curve ball at you and you have no choice. But ever since we moved into the house, it's been a struggle. And not that we can't AFFORD the house, because WE CAN, but all of those DEPOSITS we had to put on everything set us back one month and we've been playing catch up ever since! I just get so tired of feeling "THE CRUNCH" of it all. The only thing that gonna save our butts right now is our income tax refund.
AND IF ERAU DON'T GET UP OFF MY W-2, I'ma hafta go out there and open up one heap big can of WHOOP ASS because that's ALL that's holding us up right now!!!!
ARG!!!!! It's enough to drive a Christian to drink --oh wait, it already did.
No wonder January is the one month of the year credited with SO MANY suicides. *sigh* {:-{
1 Comments:
I have tried until I am blue in the face to work out the paragraph bullshit on this post. Sorry it looks like crap.
I am educated enough to know NOT to write "run-on" paragraphs!
Oy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home