Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Deep Thoughts......by Miss Jodi


You know what's REALLY fun?


To go back and read what you wrote a year ago...(if you've been blogging that long).


That's some ENTERTAINING SHIT right there.


And you know what else? Besides the fact that I have a different job and own a house this year - I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME as I did a year ago...with myself, my feelings and darned near everything else.

Aw, damn.

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, January 21, 2007 , Blogger Stormy said...

When I switched to the new Blogger, it brought all my old posts! Here I thought they were lost in cyberspace....

I haven't gone back to read anything. I say the past stays in the past. :-)

 
At 4:39 PM, January 22, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Yeah the past is in the past - but it's just kind of fun to re-visit the "old times". Just for the heck of it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home