Tuesday, January 23, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Like YOU Don't Do SOMETHING "Weird" ....
- Deep Thoughts......by Miss Jodi
- A Match Made In Heaven...
- ALL OF THE TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD CAN'T FIX THIS!
- HAPPY MLK DAY!
- 34 Down, 53 To Go!!
- Oh. My. EFFIN'. Gosh.
- Winter Ponderable
- I HAVE TO POST THIS SOMEWHERE!
- Like Sands Through The Hour Glass....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home