Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

THE CAPTAIN & TENNILLE ARE STALKING ME!


Last week the Captain & Tennille (Daryl Dragon & Toni Tennille – proprietors of such catchy 70s tunes as “Muskrat Love,” “Love Will Keep Us Together”, and “Do That TO Me One More Time”.) checked into the hotel. It was very nice to meet both of them – Toni is a very down to earth person. I regret that I didn’t have my camera with me, but she said, “Well you’re going to start seeing a bit more of us, so there will be another chance for a picture!”

That got my curiosity piqued, so I started doin’ some Googlin’ and snoopin’ and this is what I came up with:


OK? Got it? In 2002, I lived in Cathedral City, CA. This town is close proximity to La Quinta, where they live now. In 2003 I moved back here to Prescott and now it looks like they are too.

THEY ARE STALKING ME! I TELL YA! A REGULAR JOE-CITIZEN LIKE ME CAN’T GET A MOMENT’S PEACE THAT SOME CELEB ISN’T ALL UP ON ME!

Sheesh. I’ma hafta go incognito more often.


(No seriously, I think it will be cool to have famous folk like them here. This town needs a little extra “oomph”. I’d love to see those 2 start performing a little more….BTW I have loved that album cover of them with the 2 English bull dogs since I was a little tyke!!)

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, January 27, 2007 , Blogger Frank Marcopolos said...

hm. perhaps ashford & simpson are next?

 
At 12:17 PM, January 30, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

ROFLMAO - I was hoping more along the lines of Peaches & Herb...or Rufus & Chaka Kahn...hell, I'd even take Donnie & Marie @ this point.... :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home