Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY HEARTS DAY!


Hi-ho! Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day today...spending a little time with your Hunny & all..and if you're single, well, hey, this is one day that it's OK to pig out on chocolate. What other "reason" do you need?


Been busier than a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest this last week. I've got all kinds of thoughts running through my mind, though. Of course, they run around and then bounce off the sides up there and then they are kind of THROWN onto the floor of my brain, only to lay there somewhat dazed for a few moments....aahh, the ADD brain....you just can't help but love it.


Hopefully I'll be posting something of substance here shortly. I am pretty worn out right now in ALL realms. I don't see how some people even have TIME for the "winter doldrums"...I can barely get ANYTHING done in the time allotted!


Anyhow, hugs, kissies, and nuzzles....hope you day's a happy one! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home