Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, February 04, 2007

It Could Only Happen To Me...

What are the odds that I would come across the SAME BLOG THREE DIFFERENT TIMES while browsing?


And it was some BS about "make more money"....yeah right. Only if I converted to a life of crime.


I wonder who you gotta PAY around here to get your blog up in the mix?????


I did find 2 great blogs & they are BOTH worth a look-see:


www.angieskids.blogspot.com


www.olineinthecity.blogspot.com


I'm outta here...good googly moogly - tomorrow's Monday *Jodi rolls eyes*

6 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, February 05, 2007 , Blogger Steven said...

Googly Moogly?

Are you a cartton character? ;)

Steve~

 
At 12:16 PM, February 05, 2007 , Blogger oline said...

glad you enjoyed my little corner of the city. thanks for the shoutout!

 
At 8:46 AM, February 06, 2007 , Blogger Angie Vinez said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Miss Jodi! I'll be swingin' by your blog as often as I can!

Have a fabulous day!

 
At 11:18 AM, February 09, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

"Googly Moogly?

Are you a cartton character?"

No, Steve, I'm not, but my life sure feels like that sometimes!

 
At 11:19 AM, February 09, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Oline said:
glad you enjoyed my little corner of the city. thanks for the shoutout!

You're welcome - I know me some talent when I see it! I love reading what you've got up! :)

 
At 11:19 AM, February 09, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Angela Vinez Photography said...
Thanks for the shout-out, Miss Jodi! I'll be swingin' by your blog as often as I can!

As I will be to your blog - I LOVE things kids say. And you never know WHAT is going to come out of their precious little faces and WHEN it will come out! :) LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home