Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

If I Were.....


If I were a month, I'd be: October


If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Friday


If I were a time of day, I'd be: 5 o'clock P.M. (See my photo)


If I were a planet, I'd be Venus


If I were a sea animal, I'd be: A dolphin. Ask me why. G’head.


If I were a direction, I'd be: South…and probably backasswards, too.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: the “fainting couch” (Go ahead - Google Image it --I'll wait!)


If I were a sin, I'd be: gluttony....or sloth...not sure about that one?


If I were a historical figure, I'd be: Ernest Hemmingway…SO brilliant…yet...SO crazy!


If I were a liquid, I'd be: TEQUILA!


If I were a tree, I'd be: A beach palm!


If I were a clothing accessory, I'd be: something comfy made of coton jersey knit.


If I were a bird, I'd be: roadrunner.


If I were a tool, I'd be: a SLEDGE HAMMER…I’ll DESTROY you if I’m USED the right way….


If I were a flower/plant, I'd be: a stargazer lily.


If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: Partly cloudy, 72F, with light winds.


If I were a mythical creature, I'd be: Pegasus.


If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: Drums.


If I were an animal, I'd be: Doesn’t this go w/the dolphin/roadrunner question?


If I were a color, I'd be: Hunter green. Classy!


If I were an emotion, I'd be: euphoria


If I were a vegetable, I'd be: asparagus…it’s an acquired taste.


If I were a sound, I'd be: a babbling brook (yeah I know – I got the BABBLING part
right! LOL!)


If I were an element, I'd be: oxygen


If I were a car, I'd be: a limo.


If I were a song, I'd be: “What You Give” - Tesla


If I were a movie, I'd be: Steel Magnolias (or MAYBE “Pulp Fiction?”)


If I were a book, I'd be: “Good In Bed” by Jennifer Weiner.


If I were a food, I'd be: Crème Brulee


If I were a place, I'd be: the beach.


If I were a material, I'd be: cashmere


If I were a taste, I'd be: cotton candy


If I were a scent, I'd be: Pear Blossom


If I were an object, I'd be: a bridge – strong and never faltering.


If I were a body part, I'd be: A middle finger (AMEN SISTAH-FRIEND!)


If I were a facial expression, I'd be: A SMIRK (huh, Robin?)


If I were a subject in school, I'd be: Anatomy & Physiology


If I were a shape, I'd be an: octagon - there's MANY sides to me!


If I were a number, I'd be: 9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home