Friday, February 02, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- My Captivating (NEW!) Coiffure
- February First's F*cked-Up Fodder
- PINK is the "NEW BLACK" !!!!
- If I Were.....
- N.C. = "NO CLASS"
- My Psyche Cracked...But It Did Not Break.
- THE CAPTAIN & TENNILLE ARE STALKING ME!
- The Shiznit No One Cares About
- Like YOU Don't Do SOMETHING "Weird" ....
- Deep Thoughts......by Miss Jodi
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home