Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, February 16, 2007

Fodder For Friday


Sometimes stress is a good thing. It motivates you to work harder and meet deadlines. It has a positive place in society.


It DOESN'T have a positive place in my world.


Between work @ the Merry Rot, work here @ home, working with Bayleigh and her reading/learning problems, my Avon business, playing taxi for my Mom, and every other little stinking thing I have to get done in a day's time ALONG with getting enough sleep, I am pretty fed up. I'm tired, too, because I am not getting enough sleep....*sigh*


So..if you haven't heard from me, if I owe you mail or money, if my cell phone rings and I don't answer it...I AM NOT IGNORING YOU. Something else is just likely SMOTHERING me at the moment. And you wouldn't want to talk to me anyhow - because I am probably incredibly cranky - and it's not even *THAT* time of the month.....


I hope everyone has a great weekend...I've got some things in mind I want to post about here and there. Bear with me. It'll all be good eventually! :o)


(I hope!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home