Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

We Now Interrupt This Blog....

FOR SOME TIME OFF.


I've got company this week until 2/28/07, so don't expect to hear too much from me. This is family time. I am trying to let go of some of the stress that's been stifling me and am well over due for this little "break".


If you need to get a hold of me and you're one o' My Peeps, you know how to get in touch with me.


But PLEASE believe if something noteworthy happens, I'll be postin' it here.


Peace Out, Homies! ;-)

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, February 23, 2007 , Blogger Steven said...

Enjoy the time off!

Steve~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home