Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More To Love....


I had an epiphany the other day while I was strolling about the vast mall here in our town:


There's a difference between being and "big girl" and being a "fat girl". (That, and I HATE crowds at the mall....another blog altogether!)


I am a big girl. My hunny has called me his big beautiful doll. Do you know how good that makes me feel? I don't think your man telling you, "Move your BONE out of my side" is very sexy...but maybe that's jsut me?


I'll never look like these models all up in the news here lately, but then again...who would WANT to?


I might be a little overweight right now, but it's all about being healthy and I'm workin' on it. And making great progress, might I add - can anyone find those 5 lbs I lost last week? If you do, I don't want them back, thankyouverymuch.


Eat your heart out, waif-ish bitches....EAT SOMETHING, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, February 28, 2007 , Blogger Steven said...

Hey, I have never been one to turn down a woman with some junk in the trunk.

I prefer it. :)

Steve~

 
At 7:55 PM, February 28, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Hee hee - thanks Steve-erino!

Is it just me or does the nurse in that sketch HIGHLY resemble Anna?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home