Reasons There Should Be "NEW RULES".....
My buddy Kiwi e-mailed htis to me and I was laughing so hard, I felt the need to burden you all with it...but only here in Blog Land...not in your "IN BOX"---YOU'RE WELCOME!
New Rule: No more gift registries.
New Rule: Stop giving me that pop-up ad for Classmates.com!
New Rule: Stop saying that teenage boys who have sex with their hot, blonde teachers are permanently damaged.
New Rule: If you need to shave and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay.
New Rule: Ladies, leave your eyebrows alone.
Okay, they're done - that's all they care about.
There's a whole aisle of this crap at the supermarket - water, but without
that watery taste. Sorry, but flavored water is called a soft drink.
You want flavored water? Pour some scotch over ice and let it melt.
That's your flavored water. (I tend to disagree about this one a bit because I loves me some VITAMIN WATER!)
New Rule: Stop f***ing with old people. Target is
introducing a redesigned pill bottle that's square, with a bigger
label. And the top is now the bottom. And by the time grandpa figures
out how to open it, his ass will be in the morgue. Congratulations,
Target, you just solved the Social Security crisis.
New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the a**hole.
Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're SUCH a HUGE A**HOLE! >:-O
New Rule: I'm not the cashier!
verifying the amount, deciding, no, I don't want cash back, and pressing
"Enter" again, the kid who is supposed to be ringing me up is standing
there eating my Almond Joy.
you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.
New Rule: Competitive eating isn't a sport.
What's next, competitive farting? Oh wait. They're already doing that.
New Rule: I don't need a bigger mega M&M.
New Rule: When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to know in months.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home