My Week At A (Bleary) Glance....
This has been an emotional train wreck of a week, Folks. I ain't gonna lie.
I don't really want to go into details, but let's just say that MARRIAGE is the single most hardest thing I've ever done. When some Divine person writes a "MARRIAGE FOR DUMMIES" book - I'm a be the first person in line to get a copy of that bad boy. As I've stated, I know I am a work in progress, so I am apt to make mistakes. And sometimes things get a little sideways and we both have to work to make sure that things get back on track....and sometimes you have to clear a LOT of "crap" out of the way to even FIND the damned track to put things back on.
I tell ya - it's enough to drive ya to drink. Oh wait - I ALREADY DO. Never mind :p
My daughter brought home a WUNNERFUL report card this week! I was SO happy to see improvements! We are also now swimming in Girl Scout cookies - they are littered all over my kitchen, set aside in grocery bags for their soon-to-be owners. *SIGH* That's an exhausting endeavor in itself. The more the emotional pendulum swings far and wide, the more I am beginning to believe I am an undiagnosed manic-depressive. LOL.
And all of Hannah's 2 week old puppies have their eyes open now! They are getting SO BIG - of course ALL they do is nurse on her and sleep. Must be a rough life. I think I've got homes for all of them! :o) I caught one of the little females actually SITTING UP on all 4's in the corner of the box yesterday! It'll be any minute now that they will figure out how to climb out of the box and then they will be ALL OVA my house!
And I am still swimming in memories of the way I felt last week while on vacation...I was so relaxed and so at ease --and the high humidity in the ocean town was KICK ASS for my sinus problems! I was clear as a bell (since when did BELLS get clear anyway?) for 3 amazing days. No worries, no pain, no cares - other than "Where are we going to eat!?" Man, if I could afford it, I would live RIGHT ON the ocean. For someone who is a DOUBLE FIRE sign, the ocean, the mist, the sounds sure do comfort me. Such a delight to ALL of the senses! :o) Aaahhhh.....that picture in the lower post? That's one that I TOOK on the beach at sunset that day. I've made it my desktop background, I love it so much!
And ye olde weight situation is even dipping in numbers! And I'm not even really "trying". Of course, that might have SOMETHING to do with the aforementioned pendulum of emotions? Who knows? WHO CARES!? I'm losing weight!! Yee haw! :o)
So, there ya go. The roller coaster that was my week. (:-o






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home