Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Best Poem In The World


I was shocked, confused, bewildered

as I entered Heaven's door,

Not by the beauty of it all,

Nor the lights or its decor.



But it was the folks in

Heaven who made me sputter and gasp--

the thieves, the liars,

the sinners, the alcoholics, the trash



There stood the kid from seventh grade

who swiped my lunch money twice.

Next to him was my old neighbor

who never said anything nice.



Herb, who I always thought

was rotting away in hell,

was sitting pretty on cloud nine,

Looking incredibly well.



I nudged Jesus, "What's the deal?

I would love to hear Your take.

How'd all these sinners get up here?

God must've made a mistake.



"And why's everyone so quiet, so somber?

Give me a clue."



"Hush, child," said He,

"they're all in shock.


No one thought they'd be seeing you."





Judge NOT.


~Author Unknown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home