Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, July 05, 2007

DEVILISH New Link...


So I am browsing around today seeing as it's too hot to do anything else but sit here and consume insane amounts of ice water...and I find out one of my favorite artists has a BLOG!


His work is NOT for everyone, but I like it. Ralph likes it too. I guess it just takes a certain je nai se quoi to appreciate it.


He's got a general website, too - visit it here.

God, I LURVE the Internet! :o)

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, July 06, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

GACK!!! NSFW!!! NSFW!!!

And you're a perv. :p

 
At 11:37 AM, July 06, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Whoopsies - I didn't think you'd be looking while @ work. My Bad.

CHRIS COOPER RULES!!!! >:p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home