Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Something You Don't See Every Day...



I had to go to the local DES office today to apply for family assistance, seeing as I am currently unemployed & all (ask me if you haven't heard the story already).

There were 9 of us there. 6 of us were white & critically Caucasian. 2 were Hispanic. One was African-American. I am not a racist, so save all of that crap--I am just saying that's the FIRST TIME I've EVER been in the DES office that the mjority out numbered the minorities. Apparently hard times don't discriminate. They will take out EVERYBODY if given the chance.

*SIGH* And now I have to go take papers to the hotel for my FORMER BOSSES to sign and fax back to DES...our status is unknown at this time. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home