Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday's Soliloquy


Get your things together. Get prepared. Batten down the hatches.


Mercury goes retrograde at the end of this week. Lord help us all.


Kasey is happy to be home. I am happy to have her home. Little shit. I love her. I love her Daddy ("Kolby"), too. He's my first 4-legged child. He's 12 1/2 years old now. I don't think he will be with me a whole lot longer, so I am happy that Kasey is in my life. She's just as sweet and loving as he was as a puppy.


Still no $3000 jackpot. I am still tempted to take my 75 cents to the casino, dammit!!! I think I am doing something wrong, though.


I've been worrying about my money situation and finances...praying to a higher power or three out there that will listen to me, struggling, trying to figure out how to make ends meet - and TWO (not ONE - but TWO of them!!) of my girlfriends found out this week that they are expecting little bundles sometime in late January 2008.



*sigh* I mean better THEM than ME, but why can't *I* get some good news?????


I am going job shopping this week - I've got to pick up something else to make ends meet until whatever happens with our hotel situation HAPPENS. I don't feel like there's any other alternative right now. I HATE to do this - because it's probably going to require at least one more medication adjustment on my end, but I can only pay about a third of my bills, and every one else I owe money to is starting to really push with the phone calls day and night. Sheesh. You'll get yours when I get mine. I have NOT forgotten that I owe you payments!!!!!!!! GIT OFFA ME!


I just hate feeling unstable in insecure about our finances. It drains me to the point of NO rejuvenation. BRASSA-FRACKA-FILTH-FOUL-FLARN.......... >:-(


OK - enough babbling for now. Just needed to crack the lid on the old pot and let off a little steam.


Hope you all have a GREAT week. I know I am going to try to get all of my duckies in a row before the stars & planets pull off THEIR CRAP this week....I suggest you do the same. Mercury highly interferes with communications, plans, scheduled payments, etc., etc.....don't say you weren't warned!


Ciao! :o)


1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, June 11, 2007 , Blogger none said...

Good luck! Sometimes if you call debtors and explain what is going on they will make other arrangements until you get back on your feet.

Also remember, you do not have to pay unsecured debt, aka "credit cards" Onmce you are late a couple of times it really doesn't matter anyway in regards to your credit rating and the debt is erased after 7 years if you don't contact the card company.

Hope this helps

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home