Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sorry, Charlie


It sucks to be Charles Manson today.


Seriously, though, folks, even if he WERE to be parolled, someone would take his ass out as soon as it were humanly possible. I hope he realizes that. He's better off locked away in his little sardine can of a cell.


When I was in high school, I read the "Helter Skelter" book and I was mezmerized by it. Incidents like the Tate-LaBianca murders piqued my interest and spurred me to study Criminal Psychology in college. I never finished that degree, but it is one I would LOVE to finish someday. For some reason, unbeknowenced to me, I am fascinated with serial killers and would just love to know what it is that makes them tick. My dream job would be working as an in house criminal psychologist in a state or federal prison system.


I must conststantly remind myself that my dreams are NEVER out of reach.


But as for old Charlie (and I DO mean old - he's 72 now!) he won't be eligible again until 2012. He'll be 77 then. Wonder if he'll make it that long?


Too bad he didn't commit those crime in TEXAS - he'd of long been ashes by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home