Thursday, May 10, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Just Another Day In Paradise.....
- TIME OUT!
- I Guess This Will Teach ME To Look At Younger Men...
- I'm Proud To Be An American.....
- My Week At A (Bleary) Glance....
- One More Time....
- Time Out
- I'm A "Grandma!"
- "Last night I saw a naked cowgirl...she was floati...
- Signature Tags
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home