Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This Is A First....

One of those little online quiz thingies gave me some results that I find highly accurate, if I do say so myself. :o)

Your Expression Number is 7
Very intelligent, you are usually thinking, introspecting, or analyzing.You have a good mind, and you are especially good at finding out the truth.Very little ever escapes your observation and deep understanding.
You tend to obsess over wisdom and hidden truths.You are likely to become a authority on any subject you undertake.Operating on a different wavelength, most people don't know you that well.
Very logical and rational, at times you tend to lack emotion.So much so, that you often have times coping with emotional situations.You are not very adaptable - you may tend to be overly critical at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home