Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, May 17, 2007

In The News....


Has anyone else seen this story in the news the last day or 2?




OK, FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS A RANT – SO MOVE ON IF YOU DON’T WANNA HEAR IT. I got my soapbox out and I am gonna use it!


OK with THAT said …first of all, this BOY (and I say BOY because he IS only 19 and I am biologically old enough to be his MOTHER and also because BOYS have NO BUSINESS fathering children!) picked the WRONG STATE to commit this crime. He might not have killed the baby, but he might as well have. Texas judges don’t take kindly to police killin’ & child abuse. Neither do inmates in Texas jails/prisons. This guy is in for a long, painful, tortured, agonizing life. Hopefully he’ll be someone’s BITCH within 2 hours in lock up. And with any further luck, someone in there will just put him out of his misery.


Secondly, WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH???? Putting a 2-month old BABY in a MICROWAVE!?!?!?! You should be SHOT. Repeatedly. I am in the mind frame that his actions had less to do with God and more to do with Satan. This is some shit that some tweeker strung out on meth would pull. This jackass deserves to be put in a microwave of his own. If there ever were a crime that DIDN’T involve murder that deserved capital punishment, this would be it. Hell, put him in the electric chair on a low voltage and stick one of his feet in a bucket of water. Whatever happens, happens.


I feel so sorry for that baby. My heart aches. I really can’t explain it. She’s going to grow up with scars as “reminders” of an incident that she won’t ever be able to remember. Reminders that her own FATHER cared so little about her that he would endanger her life in such a callous and deadly manner. And to then say that he was called on to be a messenger of God!? OH PUH-LEEZ. There’s this song, “Jesus Loves The Little Children”…I am pretty sure that if Jesus loves them, so does God. And MY GOD would NEVER call upon ANYONE to cause harm to a child, or harm anyone for that matter. After you face your sentencing, you’re going to have to face your Maker and that is something I would give anything in the world to see. As the manager of the hotel where this horrific incident occurred said, you truly are the “Scum Of The Earth.” Your life as you knew it is OVER. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Bu-bye.


In my opinion, sentences/punishments for child abusers should be way more severe than the trauma that the abuser caused the child. The perp has killed a child’s innocence, among other things. And that’s something that no judge or jury can ever give back to that child. I’m going to be following this case, because it would thrill me to no end to see this idiot get it socked to him good. Bubba: Get ready to meet your new cellmate. >:o) ~ yer gonna just LUUUUUV him!


Incidents like this just serve as a reminder to me that stupidity and idiocy run rampant in this world and these people need orange ear tags to set them apart from those of us who still have some comprehension of how decent people should live and exist together.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, May 24, 2007 , Blogger Angie Vinez said...

Excellent post! Truly!

BTW - It was great to see you on the blog again! :) Thanks for the smile!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home