Tuesday, May 22, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- In The News....
- Never Apologize
- This Is A First....
- Today I received THE WORST job performance review...
- Happy35th Anniversary to the COOLEST Couple I Know...
- Happy Cinco de Mayo, Beeshes!
- Just Another Day In Paradise.....
- TIME OUT!
- I Guess This Will Teach ME To Look At Younger Men...
- I'm Proud To Be An American.....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home