Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

If It Isn't One Thing...It's a HUNDRED.....

* SIGH * =Jodi grumbles=


If I didn’t know better, I would say that there’s a HEX on me.



As if everything over the last 6 weeks hasn’t already snowballed like I don’t know what, yesterday, I get a ticket from the Town Of Hell Valley.


“Dog At Large” – CRIMINAL OFFENSE.



Hannah would be the dog in question. Our “back fence” is an 8 ft tall hedge that she has dug spots out of in order to get through the hedge into the PUBLIC park to the east of our house.


All in all, I am looking at about $400 to get her spayed, vaccinated, licensed and pay the charge. I could BARELY make my house payment this month – it’s not like I have $400 lying around. GRRRRRR…I am just so frustrated! This couldn’t come at a WORSE time!


OK – first of all, Hannah isn’t going to hurt anyone (Spare me the whole, “Your dog might be friendly TO YOU, but she’s a THREAT to me speech – I’ve already considered that.) If anyone starts near her, she runs back to the yard.


Secondly, Hell Valley is in the Top Ten of all CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE producing/trafficking/using cities in this state – and you’re trying to tell me that “Dog At Large” is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE!!??!!?? Get off your ever-loving asses and track down some REAL criminals, for Chrissakes! I am just trying to live my life LEGALLY! If I can prove that we’ve taken measurements of the yard and as soon as it’s feasible (= WE CAN AFFORD IT), we’re going to put up a chain link fence that the dog can’t dig past, would the Town of Hell Valley GET OFFA ME!?!?!? Jeezus – I’ll even go over and pick up the “DOG WASTE” that the park staff is complaining about. I JUST WANT OUT OF THE FINE! I don’t need a criminal record that says I let my scaredy-cat dog run all over God’s creation.


Thirdly – and God if you’re there, it’s me Jodi – HOW MUCH MORE ARE YOU GONNA PUT ON ME!? I know you won’t give me more that I can reasonably handle ---I just wish you wouldn’t TRUST me SOOO much! I am stressed out beyond belief (My chiropractor told me yesterday I pinched a nerve in C-7 JUST from having such TENSE trapezius muscles!!!!!!!!!) as it is – and now I have to deal with MORE B.S. to add to my financial crisis!?!?!?!?!? Thanks a lot. I don’t know what I did, but I don’t think I deserve all of this!!!!


Something’s gotta give before I come apart at the seams. I’m keeping it together, but just for right now…..



Maybe I should just take me 3 quarters to the casino and be done with it…..* SIGH *




'myspace


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home