Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

This "BUGS" Me....

Save your money. Don't waste your time. RUN- RUN- RUN AWAY FROM "BUG"!!!!!!!


THIS MOVIE SUCKED. It sucked OUT LOUD. Harry Connick Jr. was the ONLY good thing about this movie...hey - he's easy on the eyes. :o)


I am so very disappointed. I expected SO much more from the director of "The Exorcist". If it were an option, I would've asked for my $8.00 back before we left the theater.


Yep - rank this one up there with "The Exorcism Of Emily Rose" - abso-fuckin-lutely NO STARS whatsoever.


>:-(~

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, May 27, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

I've never even heard of that movie.

 
At 11:44 PM, May 27, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

It just opened Friday the 25th.

READ THIS:

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=REVIEWS

I cannot believe that he gave it THREE AND A HALF STARS....Arg!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home