Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One More Reason "Stoopid People" Should Have ORANGE Ear-tags...


Has anyone read about this idiot???


Are you SHITTING ME!? You KNEW you have one of the deadliest strains of TB and you KNOWINGLY got on a plane and flew to another country, where you have managed to expose HOW MANY people?

OMG, you raving lunatic. I don't care HOW LOW of a risk you are to spread your social diseases around - that's just selfish and risky. This guy should be strung up by his nut hairs!!!!!


I just can’t find the words right now. I just cannot grasp how AN ATTORNEY OF LAW can do something like that!? --oh wait...maybe it's because HE'S AN ATTORNEY!?!?!?!


“I went because no one told me NOT to.” Here's your sign, Dumbass. I'd tell you to use your Common Sense, but obviously - YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!


Well if everyone told you to NOT breath, wouldja do it? If they told you to NOT drive sober, would you do it? Give me an effing’ break.


This just goes to show you the Power Of The Pussy. "Mrs. Idiot Attorney" got what SHE wanted on her Honeymoon, to Hell with everyone else, end of story.


Remember….they walk…. among….. us……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home