Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

That's The Way The Quarter Bounces...


I had a dream last night that I went to the casino and won $3,000 playing 75 cents in a slot machine.


Do you think I am obsessing over money too much?


Although 3 G’s WOULD DEFINITELY be a big help to us right now, I am just not ready to get in the car, waste the gas going to the casino and then throw away 75 cents (or, inevitably in my case, MORE) and have everything come up BLANKS when the reels spin.


That’s just my luck these days…… {:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home