Wednesday, June 13, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Sunday's Soliloquy
- Thank Heaven For Small Favors....
- It Means What It Says.....
- One More Reason "Stoopid People" Should Have ORANG...
- If It Isn't One Thing...It's a HUNDRED.....
- That's The Way The Quarter Bounces...
- Memorial Day ~ 2007
- Fear And Loathing In Hell Town...
- This "BUGS" Me....
- Sorry, Charlie
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





1 Comments:
SEE??? It didn't even take 7 days and the shit went down.
Am I GOOD or what?????
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home