Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Grin and BEAR It



Has anybody been to THIS PLACE?

Was there EVER so much foolishness to waste money on when WE were kids? I mean I am in my mid-thirtysomethings and I can't ever remember something that was as pretentious as this?????

That's OK...my kids had a GREAT TIME anyhow - and that's all that matters. I'll post their bears when I get some decent pix.


Hope everyone's having a great weekend. I'll be back next week and stay tuned for another installment of "Jodi's Consumer Reports." :o)

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, June 23, 2007 , Blogger Johnie said...

OMG! I totally love this place! I swear I am reliving my second childhood right now. I wish I had invented BAB b/c I would be rolling in the money too lol

 
At 12:14 PM, June 24, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

No kidding, Girl! It IS a cute place with a fun concept..but $40 for a BEAR? (:-O I ain't knocking the fun, tho - just the price.

I am living my 2nd childhood, too -you should see my EEYORE collection these days! :o)

Of course I've entered the phase where I am "EMBARRASSING" my 9 1/2 yr old - hee hee hee...my rep as "The Cool Mom" is dangerously at stake! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home