Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Famous Last Words


This is for YOU!

YOU know who you are.



You didn't have to go there. It didn't have to be that ugly. I have lost all respect for you - and there was quite a bit.

4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, June 19, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were here, I'd roll you a big fat one. We'd share. Snoogins...

 
At 10:03 PM, June 19, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I always knew you were on my side, Jell-O Baby!

 
At 6:04 AM, June 20, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

You know you'll have to spill it now, woman.

 
At 12:03 PM, June 20, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Freak - I spilt it.

Some effed up stuff, eh??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home