Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, June 22, 2007

Don't Hate Me Cuz You Ain't Me.....

'myspace

Thos of you that are FORTUNATE enough to be on my *My Space* page, you should read my latest blog entry there. I found out how it was that my inept management team got rid of me.


If you're not on My Space, let mek now and I'll email you the story. It's a good one. I swear my life story is going to read like a Danielle Steel novel by the time this is all said and done.


Have a great weekend! :o) I'll be around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home