Thursday, July 05, 2007
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Reflections...
- The Benoit Bombshell...& other stuff....
- Kinda-Sorta Proud To Be An Arizonan????
- Old Skool Survey
- Don't Hate Me Cuz You Ain't Me.....
- Something You Don't See Every Day...
- Famous Last Words
- Grin and BEAR It
- Black Magic...???
- Sunday's Soliloquy
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




2 Comments:
My cat likes SoCo and screwdrivers.
Like Mother, like kitties...LOL.
JK!
I ain't never heard of CATS that like BOOZE?
Kasey also likes Coke & Bacardi Limon - but the carbonation fizzes on her tongue and she makes the most God-awful face!
She reminds me SO MUCH of Kolby when he was a puppy! :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home