Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, July 09, 2007

Can Ya Feel It--HOT! HOT! HOT!

'myspace


You know...I am just going to remember this as the Summer I Stayed In The House...because it's TOO DAMNED HOT to go anywhere and I am too broke to do much of anything.



Not that I am complaining - I'm just sayin'...this is the 1st summer I've had LIMITED AC for a LONG time.....*whew!* {:-S

2 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, July 10, 2007 , Blogger MommyHeadache said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog! I usually live in Baltimore where the weather is unbearably hot in the summer but I fear it is worse in Arizona. My sympathies darling that you couldn't go anywhere cool on vacation.

 
At 10:05 AM, July 11, 2007 , Blogger Nicki said...

I face the south, so I don't get sun in my apartment, which is great in the summer time, but then it's a bitch to warm up in the winter. Thankfully, heat's included in the rent.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home