Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack


Well, kinda-sorta-in-a-way, but not really.


Got the home system back up. I refuse to buy anything NEW that I can't afford. It's kind of important to me to have a roof over my head and food for the kids now that they are back from WV. LOL.


But I've got company this week (visitors from upper Appalachia!!) and might not be around much....busy busy busy!


But it's just great to know that my connection is connected again and I've got a plethora of topics that have happened over the last month that I need to catch up on.


But I think the biggest thing I want to announce is that CRUE-FEST RAWKED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home