Saturday, July 05, 2008
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Arizona Monsoon Season
- Monsieur Beaujue - 12 Weeks Old
- HAPPY 4th OF JULY!
- ~Forever An Angel~
- From Now On....
- Sunday And Coming Down
- Beauje's On His Way!
- Happy FREAKIN' First Day Of Summer
- My Raving Review....
- Jodi's Entertainment Evaluation
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





2 Comments:
Um.... I'm clueless.
you don't get it?
.357
As in .357 MAGNUM.
Catching on NOW???? :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home