Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, June 23, 2008

From Now On....

...there will be significantly less humor in my life.
1937 -2008
Goodbye, George.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, June 28, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

I know how much you liked him, darlin'. I still have a cd or two from him that you sent me.

 
At 11:18 AM, June 29, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Yeah - George was one of the few celebs in this crazy world that I could totally identify with. His wit and humor were insightful and profound. He could find humor in everyday life and I learned to see things like that too as I got older.

NBC showed a 1975 episode of SNL last night where he was the host and it was just so funny...I mean that was ONLY 32 years ago and he LOOKED FINE ...just hard to believe he's gone.

All of these celebs and people dying makes me feel SO OLD all of a sudden. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home