Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Puppy Love....

This is me with the little guy who started it all. This is "Kolby" - he's my Cocker Spaniel. He's been with me since February of 1995 when he was only 5 weeks old.

(photo taken August, 1995)

He's been an unwavering source of unconditional love throughout the last 13 years. I know I don't have much time left with him. That makes me sad, because there will NEVER be another dog like Kolby. That's one reason I am so grateful to have Kasey - she's his daughter and my "Legacy Puppy". :o)




2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, May 19, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that photo of you and Kolby.
Sorry to hear about this. He'll be at the bridge with Stormy and things will be fine.

Just love him all you can now.

 
At 11:37 AM, June 14, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Amen, Hon.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home