Room For ONE More!
That’s “BO-Jay” for those of you who are "Cajun Challenged".
He’s Ralph’s Father’s Day present that I got him on Mother’s Day. Ralph's always wanted a big dog, and Labs are great family dogs, so I figured "Why not?"
He’s truly Ralph’s dog - loves his Daddy very much - and although he only weighs in at 4 lbs right now, I’m sure that he’ll more than make up for it later on. His Daddy is 85 pounds. Beuje’s family tree reaches all over Urgent Care. Danelle has his Mom and Dad (Gracie Mae and Blake) and Anna has his grandparents (Festus and Miss Kitty).
Beau is the RUNT of 10. He got to come home early because his brothers and sister bullied him and he wasn’t thriving. He’s grown so much this week – I look at that pictures and I can see it. He has to sleep diagonally on the brown pillow now (when he's not sleeping in bed with Ralph!) He's thriving like it's goin out of style!
I know I have a zoo…but I have a huge back yard and more than enough love in my heart for the 4-legged babies... :o)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home