Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, May 03, 2008

ON MY SOAPBOX

I work in a medical clinic. I was told that I am going to be trained soon to administrate urine tests. Oh joy.

That got me to thinking - and ironically I also received the below e-mail this week - about the (JACKED UP) way things are....

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.

I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem with.

What I do have a problem with is the free distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work. . . .

Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

In Arizona alone, I believe it would solve the national economic crisis.....

3 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, May 03, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

Stop trying to oppress the peoples, man! Stop oppression!! Drugs is wonderful, drugs is fine. Drugs always gets me out of my mind.

Square.




:P

 
At 7:27 PM, May 06, 2008 , Blogger none said...

I agree 100%

 
At 1:12 PM, May 10, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Freak: I'm talkin' about ILLEGAL drugs, Mang...as long as you got an Rx yer in the clear...get it - in the clear???

Hammer: Amen, Brothah. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home