Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, April 21, 2008

I Think I'm In Love.....



Usually, I would say that blogging at work is a tres no-no, but one of the nurses had a goodie this morning and I just have to say that I think these are a little bit of heaven right here on Earth!!!!!
This is OFFICIALLY my NEW “Comfort Food”. *contented sigh*

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, April 25, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

You know the drill with me and Oreos. Blech. Although I could be persuaded to lick just the filling out of them.

 
At 4:19 PM, April 26, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Yeah I was gonna say as I RECALL - YOU don't like Oreos...so you don't get to vote.

:p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home