Saturday, March 22, 2008
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- In Like A Lion And Out Like A Lamb
- Down With The Sickness - Part II
- If They Make It - I WILL Buy It!
- She Got It From Her Mama!
- UPDATE: Flat Busted
- Come on get up, get down with the sickness...
- It's A GLAND New Day....
- Happy V.D. ~ 2008
- ME ME ME ME!!!!!!
- This Week Brought To You By HADES!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home