Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, February 02, 2008

ME ME ME ME!!!!!!


Girly Comments & Graphics



I have been tagged by Freak Magnet. Thanks alot. :p (DON'T ANYONE JUDGE!!)

1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) post the rules
3) list six seemingly unimportant habits or quirks about yourself
4) tag six other people and post the tag in the comments on their blogs


1. I am probably THE MOST QUIRKIEST PERSON you will EVER meet. To know me is to tolerate me.


2. I am DEATHLY afraid of falling from high places. I go into full-on panic mode (tears, shakes, HBP, you name it) when I so much as have to climb the first (8”) rung on a stepladder…. surprisingly, riding in an airplane doesn’t bother me in the least bit.


3. I CANNOT sleep in ANY moving vehicle. Plane, train, automobile…if I’m going to die, I want to see it coming head on...and it ticks me off to see people on the airplane or pass them on the highway knocked out and snoozing. I want that too!


4. I’m so frugal with what money I DO have that I make Abe Lincoln SCREAM when I pinch my pennies. I’ve left the grocery store with FREE stuff.


5. I start a lot of projects and never finish them. I have 3 scrapbooks I haven’t touched in over 2 years and other “plans” in the making that may NEVER make it. I’m ambitious, if anything, but NOT persistent.


6. I have a “PEN FETISH”. I LOVE writing utensils. I’m picky about which ones I use for what purpose, too. There must be OVER 500 in my house. I can’t tell you what it is, but putting a pen to paper is just such a soothing thing for me.

7. I’m not tagging anyone, so I am throwing in more quirks…there is a certain order that I take my pills in every morning. 2 by 2 and for different conditions, but it is ALWAYS the same. I suspect I have OCD, but I really don’t care.

8. I have virtually NO SENSE of smell. Living with chronic sinus rhinitis for years has depleted almost all of it.

9. I NEVER like what I see in the mirror. EVER. I just live with it.

10. I LOVE variety. In EVERYTHING. I have dozens of DIFFERENT bottles of perfumes, bath gels, lotions, cans of coffee, drinks, soda pops, PENS, stationery, modes of listening to music, CD mixes, hair styling products, snacks, throws, pots n pans, kitchen gadgets…I rarely tie myself down to ONE THING…except my husband. I’ve learned over the years that he is THE ONLY constant thing I NEED in my life. I know you read this, so, LOVE YOU HUNNIE! :o)

4 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, February 03, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

Thank God you like that whole pen to paper thing. My life is brighter because of it.

 
At 2:17 PM, February 03, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Are you being sarcastic???? Don't you talk shit about my love of pens & psper & stuff!!! I'll put a bad juju on you!!!!!!

:p

 
At 2:18 PM, February 03, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

And then I'll write to you and describe it all in detail with a sparkly ink gel pen.

:p

 
At 1:13 PM, February 05, 2008 , Blogger none said...

I need a pen fetish I can never find one when I need it.

I'm afraid of heights too. high places make me dizzy and lightheaded.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home