This Week Brought To You By HADES!

It's been one of "THOSE" weeks :(
Welcome To February.
Y'know - I really hoped that 2008 would kick off right for me and mine. It's not HORRIBLE, but the word "sucky" comes to mind.
It's been the week from hell.
chopped my hair off last weekend thinking it would lift my Winter Blahs. BOY WAS I WRONG! I can't style it how I want it. It needs to be thinned out. It looks like CRAP - hence the reason I have NOT sent photos yet. Oh well - I guess I shouldn't have expected much from a haircut I got with a COUPON. >:-(
Kids have been sick. They're feeling much better today, though, so I sicked them on their "Oh-My-God-It-Looks-Like-A-Tornado-Went-Through-Here" bed rooms. I swear we'd be condemned if the Fire Marshall ever came through here!
Kaylin lost her FIRST BABY TOOTH this week! The Tooth Fairy was BROKE ASSED, though, so we convinced her that the TF pays MORE on weekends and hooked her up with a $5 fiver last night. Do I win the "Creative Parenting Award", or what?
Work was a total bear this week - it wasn't even worth chewing through the straps. People were missing daily (the Creeping Crud is going around and - HELLO! - we work in a doctor's clinic!!!) and estrogen was running high...I swear, the way our cycles run in that office, someone's either ALWAYS on the rag or has WICKED MAD PMS. Every. Single. Day. Poor Randy - the ONLY non-clinical MALE staffer in the whole place. No wonder he hides out in the radiology file room most days. I wish I had the type of personality that can IGNORE this behavior, but I don't. Although I am learning to just think my thoughts in my mind and smile right through them. Some of those bitches are CRAZY - not to mention the Admin Team. Oy. Let's not even go there.
And there was NO NFL this week, so Ralph was pretty cranky. He's going through with drawls and kinda bent that we're not going tail-gaiting at the Uof P Arena in Glendale - which is only about 95 miles form our house. That would be cool, but alas- WE'RE BROKE. That whole thing I said about paid on Friday, broke on Monday NO FUN in between still stands. Hopefully the rest of the tax documents will come this week and we can get that bullshit knocked out. I am thinking that our refund might amount to something this year with me being unemployed 70% of 2007.
I guess that's it for this week. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going on a GOOP-BUYING EXCURSION this afternoon to try to find the right product to make my hair look somewhat "normal" and not like a mini-Hiroshima cloud on my head. >:-(
Later taters.






2 Comments:
Show me a photo and I'll help you out. I gots lots of "Man, My Hair Looks Like Crap" experience.
Ug. It's so bad I don't even wanna take a picture :(
I feel ugly.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home