Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Thank Goodness!


As I stumbled out of bed this morning and into the kitchen to start the coffee pot, GUESS WHO was sitting on the kitchen table looking at me as if to say, "Mom....this dish ova here - it's a little empty. Put some tuna in it???"


I'm going to tie him up. I was never so happy to see something furry in my life.


He's been attacked by something as he has a puncture wound behind his ear, but he let me clean it up without much fuss before retiring in front of the space heater, the little shit.


Me on the other hand - after 2 nights of NO sleep, I went into Urgent Care this morning and was seen by the pain management Doc. He's got me on some stuff to get me through to 3/1/08 without getting all strung out on opiates. I am also off work again today and ready to try to catch a long nap while the girls are at school. He's talking fibromyalgia...or at least the onset of it. I am going to start with what's called "Back Yoga" and then some hydro therapy, and we'll see how I am in about 6 weeks. *sigh* I am WAY TOO YOUNG for THIS SHIT! >:-(


But my kitty's home - safe & sound and lovin' his kitty brush, so what do I care?

One day at a time.

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, January 08, 2008 , Blogger none said...

Glad he's back!

 
At 7:47 PM, January 08, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Thanks Hammer...the Fur Babies are just as much a part of this family as the 2-legged ones.

And after 2 strange days or pain and sporadic sleep, I am finally feeling like I can resume MY life as usual.

Back to the grind! :o)

 
At 8:20 PM, January 08, 2008 , Blogger Nicki said...

See? That's why I'm cruel and don't let my cats outside. I totally freak out.

 
At 12:30 PM, January 13, 2008 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Well, we have the dog door in the kitchen door that goes into the backyard and the backyard is enclosed...so the only way he could've got OUT OUT was to go through the hedges at the back of the property and I never thought he would - I always thought he was TOO PRISSY for that. I guess I was wrong. But with the dog door it's tough to corral him. But ever since this little event, he's stayed inside and hasn't ventured out any further than the deck out back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home